You and your travelling companions are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following Terms and Conditions.
THK TOUR AND TRAVEL Pte Ltd shall be referred to as “the Company” in the following:
RESERVATION TERMS & CONDITION
- NO LAST MINS BOOKING ALLOWED
- For Ferry Traveling on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, Kindly book at least 48hours in Advance
- For Ferry booking, Ferry Seats and Accommodation is Subject to Availability
- Guest can choose to Print out the ferry itinerary or Show through the Phone - (Physical Print out is not Required)
- All Booking must be reserved with a valid 6months passport
- Amendment is subject to THK TOUR AND TRAVEL PTE LTD approval and policies
- Ferry Reservation should be reserved with THK at least 72 hours (3 days) before the guest’s arrival date (Including peak periods and Singapore public holidays)
- Ferry Reservation during Normal Season should be reserved with THK at least 48 hours (2 days) before the guest’s arrival date.
- Customer MISS FERRY/NO Show STRICTLY NOT ALLOW FOR REFUND OR CANCELLATION FOR THE TICKET
It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has a valid international passport with a minimum of six months validity from the date of departure. Relevant visas and vaccinations may be required.
We are not liable for any visa application, do ensure enough time is given for the application of visa prior to departure. Please note that the issuance of visas is subject to approval by the respective embassies.
We strongly recommend all customers purchase personal travel insurance to cover loss of deposit, baggage, personal accident, injury, illness and others. We will not be liable for any accidents, loss or damage.
AMENDMENTS, CANCELLATION AND REFUND
For Travel Packages, any amendments requested will be subjected to the approval of THK TOUR AND TRAVEL PTE LTD. If approved by them, an administration fee for amendment of the booking will be charged accordingly.
Cancellation of booking should be made in writing or in person to avoid any misunderstanding. Any cancellation is also subject to THK TOUR AND TRAVEL PTE LTD approval. In addition, the following cancellation charges will apply:
• No refund or cancellation are allowed for travel packages booked during Public Holidays and/or peak periods.
• No refund or exchange can be made in respect of accommodations, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services that are included in the travel fare but not utilized by tour members. However, it is transferable.
• No refund or cancellation is allowed for NO SHOW
TRAVEL FARE EXCLUDE
• Custom duties, visa, excess baggage charges and other service fees are not mentioned in the quotation or agreement.
• Travel and personal insurance, laundry, beverage, room services etc.
• Tipping gratuities to the driver, tour escorts and all items of a personal nature.
• THK TOUR AND TRAVEL PTE LTD - and its associate agents act only as agents for the passengers and transportation companies, entertainment and meal suppliers and other principals involved in the tour. All tickets, vouchers and documents issued are subject to the terms, conditions and contracts under which such transportation and other services are provided. Our company and its agents and representatives are not responsible and expressly disclaim any liability for any injury.
• THK TOUR AND TRAVEL PTE LTD - is not liable for any offers and/or promotions if any third-party platforms and/or resorts and/or hotels conduct their internal offers and/or promotions. It is fully in the customer’s due diligence as a consumer to purchase what is deemed best for them.
• THK TOUR AND TRAVEL PTE LTD - does not accept any liability in contract or tort in - any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events which are beyond its control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on its part including but not limited to war, civil disturbances, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of god, acts of government or other authorities, accidents to the failure of machinery or equipment of industry action.
The transportation companies or firms shall be exempted from all liability in respect of any detention, delay, loss, danger, sickness or injury, by whomever caused and of whatever kind of occurring of or to the passenger at any time when the passenger, is not on board a carrier or conveyance used or operated by the transportation companies and firms.
The Company reserves the right to require any person to withdraw from the tour if he/she appears likely to endanger the health and safety or impair the comfort and enjoyment of others in the tour. The Company shall be no further liability thereafter to any person.
• THK TOUR AND TRAVEL PTE LTD - reserves the right to make minor and necessary adjustments to the travel itinerary at any time in order to ensure smooth service delivery for the customer in the event that unforeseen circumstances arise.
• Fares shown are those current at the time of the publication of the brochure or the price lists which form part of the brochure. It is therefore subject to change with or without notice due to increased transport costs, hotel rates, exchange rates, government tax etc.
In the event that wrong fares have been quoted, we reserve the right to fully refund the amount paid by the customer. The Company shall not be held liable for any contingent costs incurred by the customer arising from the cancellation. No further dispute will be entertained.
• Customer should be aware that when the deposit is paid, all arrangements are still subject to confirmation. When arrangements are unable to confirm. We’ll reserve the right to provide similar arrangements. Any expenses incurred should be borne by the customer. The Company shall not be liable for any further responsibilities.
• THK TOUR AND TRAVEL PTE LTD - shall not be held responsible to any person for the deportation or refusal of entry by Immigration Authorities of tour members resulting from the possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel documents or other cause or whose behaviour and activities are considered as subversive by the foreign government concerned.
• No guides, tour leaders or other employees or agents of this Company are authorized to commit the company to any liability whatever and the Company will not be bound by any statement or representation unless it is written and signed by the management executive or any authorized member of the Company.
• Our staff are employed to perform their duties. Any verbal/physical abuse towards them will not be tolerated. The management reserves the right to request such persons to leave the premises, further action may be taken.
COMPLAINT & CLAIM
Should you encounter a problem during your tour, kindly inform the THK TOUR AND TRAVEL PTE LTD Manager or local supplier immediately, who will try to make things right. If the matter was not resolved locally, please submit feedback to THK TOUR in writing within seven (7) days from the date of return. It is important to provide us with the information quickly. Please quote your booking reference number and all relevant information. Failure to follow this procedure may delay or deny us the opportunity to investigate and rectify the problem, which may affect the way your complaint is dealt with and your rights under this contract.
The Company reserves the right to change, amend, insert or delete any Tour Booking Terms and Conditions contained within this document, as the case may be, without prior notice. The Tour Booking Terms and Conditions complement those Terms and Conditions contained in the relevant documents provided by third (3rd) party service providers such as airlines or cruise tickets, hotel check-ins etc.