Singapore Flyer + Time Capsule - Email delivery (One day pass, OPEN date)
How long will the customer get ticket
We will send the Singapore Flyer + Time Capsule e-ticket to your e-mail in 12-24 Hrs after payment confirmed by us.
- For Next Day Travel, Please book before 3pm for us to proceed your next day Booking (including Saturday, Sunday & Monday)
- For Traveling on Saturday, Sunday & Monday, Kindly book at least 48 hours in Advance
- Please avoid last minute purchase.
How to use Singapore Flyer + Time Capsule E-ticket (Two way to use it)1、Print out the E-ticket，and scan the collection code or QR code at the kiosk digital machine to print the tickets.2、E-ticket（Actually it's a PDF）your can open it at your mobile phone，Before enter，find the kiosk digital machine to scan the collection code or QR code and print the tickets。（Or you need to redeem at the Wild Wild Wet ticketing office）（*Wild Wild Wet e-ticket is convenient to use，no need to exchange it at the tickets office）Terms & Conditions
- 1- 6 months validity depends on suppiler
(do not request specific validity as send randomly), No Nationality Restriction.
Entry to any and all attractions operated by Straco Leisure Pte Ltd (“SLPL”) represents
acceptance of the Terms and Conditions listed on: https://www.singaporeflyer.com/en/terms-and-conditions.
- Open date ticket can be used on any day, including weekend and public holiday.
- Once payment received, we will EMAIL you the E-tickets.（usually within 24 hours）
- You may show the Singapore Flyer + Time Capsule E-ticket (softcopy or hardcopy) at attraction entrance for direct admission.
- Ticket is Non-Refundable and Non-exchangeable
Child ticket is only applicable to guests aged 3 to 12.
Blackout dates applied: Singapore Grand Prix race days, and other days as stipulated by SLPL.
All tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-extendable.
No food or beverage of any nature may be consumed in the Attractions unless permitted by or
specially arranged and catered for by SLPL.
In the event of inclement weather, Singapore Flyer flight operations may be temporarily
suspended for safety reasons. Time Capsule, will remain open. Affected guests may revisit within the next 30 days. Guests whose e-ticket / QR code has been scanned at the attractions entrances may approach our staff at Singapore Flyer Flight Entrance on Level 1 for assistance.
SLPL reserves the right to request guests’ identification for verification purposes, and the right to refuse admission to any persons on suspicion of fraudulent or unauthorized tickets, without refund or compensation.
SLPL will not be held liable for unauthorized duplication or lost or stolen tickets.
Singapore Flyer + Time Capsule E-ticket (One day pass)
Singapore Flyer + Time
Capsule One Day Pass
am to 10 pm